Monday, April 6, 2009

Favorite things (no fail)- Day 6

So I'll make sure not to screw this up again.

COLORS: purple, pink, and green
BOOKS: Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince by JK Rowling, 1984 by George Orwell, Girl at Sea and Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson, Just Listen and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen, Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye.
MOVIES: (well actually, I don't have any favorite movies, just ones I like a whole lot so here they are...) Ladder 49, I am Sam, Stepmom, Twilight, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, P.S. I Love You, Remember the Titans, Sleeping Beauty, She's the Man.
SONGS (according to my play count on iTunes, anything over 100): Hello Beautiful by the Jonas Brothers, Place I'd Like to Be by Big Surrender, Hold On by Plain White T's, When You Look Me in the Eyes by JB, Let Me Take You There by PWT's, Here(in your arms) by Hellogoodbye, Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift.
QUOTE (at the moment): "This is to protect your junk in war" Duff, Ace of Cakes
CHARACTERS: Luna Lovegood, Dobby, Clover Ernest, Ezra the toothpick, Ron Weasley in PotterPuppetPals, Jacob Black, Alice Cullen,
BEVERAGE: Sprite and Water, but not together. eww.
FOOD: Chocolate!!
DESSERT: Chocolate. basically any form. except chocolate ice cream. I think it's odd.
HOLIDAY: Either Halloween or Fourth of July... it's hard to say. Candy and costumes v. parades and fireworks... YOU DECIDE!
FINGER: My pinkie. Pink was once my absolute favorite color so everything involving it was also my favorite. I even had a teddy bear (possibly a teddy cat) names Pinkie.
DAY OF THE WEEK: Monday. Weird right? It's because one, it comes early in the week, so the worst of it is over quickly. Two, there are a lot of great TV shows that night. Three, I have a great FHE family and we rock.
YOUTUBE VIDEO: Mysterious Ticking Noise
TV SHOWS (by network because I have too many): One Tree Hill, Heroes, Terminator: the Sarah Conner Chronicles, What Not To Wear, Ace of Cakes, Ghost Whisperer.
UNKNOWN MYSPACE BANDS: Taylor Warren, Big Surrender, Sleepwell, and Matt Messner.

So I know I had a more, at lest planned out before, but I can't remember, so I'm done.

Heart,
Geri!

No comments:

Post a Comment