Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 2

I'm going to be in Phoenix within the next 12 hours and I'm too excited to sleep! ( like that old disney land commercial!)

SO! I'm doing this instead!

A few minutes ago I watched a youtube video by the vlogbrother Hank Green, brother of John Green the author (check them out they rock! http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers ). It was called "A Few of My Favorite Things." With that as my inspiration....

COLORS:
BOOKS:
MOVIES:
QUOTES:
MOVIE CHARACTERS:
SONGS (accourding to my iTunes):
BEVERAGE:
FOOD:
TV SHOW:
DAY OF THE WEEK:
HOLIDAY:
FINGER:

Ok, so I am an IDIOT! I had most of the above things COMPLETED!!!! when I .... GRRR. I clicked to go to a friend's profile.... now I'm too mad at myself to redo any of this at the moment. I went back to this page and the above is what I had saved. there were links and stupid Geri jokes and everything!

now it's all gone.

go ahead. laugh. I'm going to bed.

to be continued like, monday (with other stuff in between).

No comments:

Post a Comment