Friday, April 17, 2009

Books mostly...

So today was pretty awesome!

First of all, I stayed up all night finishing I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak. It was really good and three days over due :) I cried so hard at the part with Marv!!

Then I went to sleep at 5 am!

Woke up around 3 in the afternoon and got online. I signed into Skype and for the first time ever, I was invited into the chat with my ning friends without that inviation coming from my roommate, Lindsay. It was awesome! I was on it for about 2 hours. During that time, we talked about Dr. Horrible, played the Wikipedia Game, and talked about a lot of other random things. Of course.

I went to the dollar theater and saw He's Just Not That Into You. It was good, and entertaining and I think it's a movie all girls could learn from but it's not really a movie I'd watch over and over again, unless I was in a dating rut and needed some emotional chick-flick help.

And when I got home, I got back online to write my blog and to my great surprise I had BEDA BUDDIES!!! I'm very excited. Great idea MJ! I can see good bloging times ahead! To my buddies, if you are reading this, since you don't know very much about me, you should read my blog from the 9th. It's basically all about me!

Also, my roommate went to the library and picked up Let It Snow, by John Green, MJ, and Lauren Myracle. I'm really excited to read it but I have to read Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen first. I can't believe how much reading I've done lately. I love it, but it is very mind boggling. Some of the stories are running together in my head and I forget some completely. I've already read 18 books this year! This Dessen book is the last one of hers I need to read. I love books!!!

Anyway, it was a good day. Happy weekend!

love,
Geri!

PS. I forgot about every thing I did before going to bed other than reading. I watch Dr. Horrible, and an episode of How I Met Your Mother, and the new Half-blood Prince trailer... four times. It is amazing I am VERY excited for that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment