Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 3

almost didn't make it today! But I suceed!

Let me just say that I'm STILL mad about yesterday.

Today, I saw two of my friends in a play, the one I told you about a few days ago. It was flippin amzing!! The guy did this little tushie shaking dance. FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I wish I had gotten a video of it. But dint worry, I bought the dvd. I also took lots of pictures and some video of a few songs. Everyone in the show did a great job and I'm so proud of everyone!

Before the show I got to hang out in the band room, which was my home away from for 4 years, and talk to Mr. Hayward. It was nice to talk. I miss band, playing and the people and marching and my horn :( but its ok. Don't worry, I don't miss the drama :)

But I do miss drama... it seems like it would be more fun than ever. Why did they have to do TWO musicals AFTER I graduated? I have no idea.

Anyway, home is good. As usual, my room was trashed when I got here. But whatever. Family though, I love to see!Look for pictures from the play soon!

VIVA LA BEDA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment