Saturday, April 3, 2010

questions.

I was asked some questions on my blogs so I figured I answer them. I hope the askers see this lol

Possum asked me "How is it being 21?"

Well for me 21 isn't really that big of a deal because I don't drink or anything crazy like that. The only thing that sets 21 apart is that this is the age where I'm learning what it is like to be a real adult. I actually have to work to live now and I'm learning that who/what I want to be/do isn't as important as who/what I actually am/do.

Anonymous asks "Do you like the idea of moving back?" in regards to me moving to California/back to the mainland.

In all honesty, no I don't like the thought of living in California. Whenever I've been there I feel so far away from things I know and love, and disconnected from my religion, which is a major part of my life. I have this idea in my head that I'm going to lose independence and a sense of self by moving there and it scares me. I don't mind that I'm leaving Hawaii, even though I finally feel like I'm starting to have a life here. California just isn't where I'd like to go. I'm doing what I HAVE to do right now.

And now to leave you with an amazing thing I found on tumblr today. It is called SolarBeat. I want to write a song to it but I have no skill.

Feel free to keep asking questions! love ya!

1 comment: