Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is that time of the year again

and yeah, I mean BEDA.

I know MJ hasn't like started this up this year but I decided (about 10 minutes ago) that I'm just going to do it. Who knows how well this will go.

things I have done in the last year
  • moved to hawaii
  • started a collab channel on youtube
  • started a personal vlog
  • cat-i-tude/OperationHPValerie
  • got a job
  • went to NYC
  • watched the new seasons of Doctor Who (omg the new episodes start this weekend I'm so excited)
  • kinda fell away from the church
  • got back into the chuch
  • turned 21
I don't really know what else. I can't think right now.

Some of this stuff I've already talked about in this blog but whateves. It isn't like I'm going to actually tell you what any of that really means right now anyway. haha!

have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I followed this link from the ning, by the way!

    I like your background! *points*

    BEDA again! Too bad it isn't MJ BEDA, due to Mj being all "no thanks" but still. it's exciting.

    "No thanks" not being an actual real quote.

    Whoahwoah. You've done a lot the past year. How is it being 21?

    ReplyDelete