Saturday, October 31, 2009

NOV

Oh HI blog!

So remember April? yeah, I'm doing that again starting tomorrow but instead of blogging, I'm going to vlog. I'm calling it NOV. November of Videos.

I've already roughly planned out what I'm going to do so no worries about me missing a day. you can watch on my youtube channel.

Why, you might ask, am I doing this? Well, there are several reasons. This is a good short term goal. And really there is no pressure if I don't do extremely well. I have not been very good at making videos for My Journey to Publishedhood, so this is a way to correct that. November is NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, and since I need to finish my novel I shouldn't work on a brand new one. However I wanted to do something similar without actually doing it.

Along with making videos every day, I'm going to be busy typing my fingers off so I can get that much closer to finishing my novel.

NaNoWriMers, best wishes! Any one trying any crazy do something every day November, good luck. Everyone else, just sit back and laugh.

love,
Geri!

No comments:

Post a Comment