Friday, January 29, 2010

Readers?

So I am about half way through writing a short story. I plan to have it done in the next few weeks. and then I was wondering if anyone would like to read it? I want to send it out for publication or use it as a sample thing when I contact editors/agents/scary writer people, so I would want a lot of feed back on it.

it is about a boy about to start his last year of high school and he doesn't know what to do with his life. He feels stuck. Then a girl comes into the picture and helps him get unstuck by breaking into a graveyard at night. approximately 2500 words.

just so you know, there is some mild language in it. I really believe in writing how the characters would speak. and well, they don't speak like me. No f-bombs or either b word. like I said. mild language.

It's young adult fiction. my intended audience is 14+ and it's a romance. but I'm hoping that boys will like it too. My main character is a male, so this is new territory for me. Though the audience is kinda young, I'd like to hear from all age groups. Actually I'm hoping that the story will appeal to "real" adults too.

Anyway, just let me know if you are interested. most likely you are a friend of mine and therefor you know how to get a hold of me in a more secure setting, but if you just stumble across this and think it would be fun to help, contact me on twitter or facebook

thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time!

    I'd love to read it sometime :D

    ReplyDelete